- You can enter the venue 90 minutes before your session start time. We advise you to be in your seat at least 45 minutes before the first event begins.
- Account for security and bag checks in your timings. Small bags will be permitted inside the venue, along with a small amount of personal food and drink. Bags will be searched on entrance, along with ticket checks.
- The stadium will operate a no re-entry system so make sure to visit all attractions including Hero Village before entering the venue.
- Check the list of prohibited/restricted items that cannot be brought in to the stadium.
- You can bring a personal water bottle (plastic not glass) in via ticket check and security. Water fountains to refill your bottle can be found within the London Stadium.
- Don't forget your tickets! You will need to being a printed copy of your tickets to scan in order to enter the stadium. Tickets on mobile devices will not be accepted. Print yours now by logging in to your account at tickets.london2017athletics.com
Around the Stadium
- There are several food and drink options around the Stadium.
- Five Bridges in the park lead to different entrances in to the Stadium. Check your ticket for your Bridge number.
- You can download a full Stadium and Park map here.
Find your seating block by checking on the map below.